To find the duplicates in Excel
- Select the cells you want to check for duplicates.
- Click Home > Conditional Formatting > Highlight Cells Rules > Duplicate Values.
- In the box next to values with, pick the formatting you want to apply to the duplicate values, and then click OK.
To remove duplicates in Excel
- Select the range of cells that has duplicate values you want to remove.
- Click Data > Remove Duplicates, and then Under Columns, check or uncheck the columns where you want to remove the duplicates.
- Click OK.